I don’t have much to say.
I feel lethargic for five reasons:
(1) I had field camp, which involved bashing through thick vegetation and running up and down slope.
(2) I slept for less than 3 hours during which because of some silly fucker playing hokkien music loud enough to be heard from the vegetation at midnight
(3) I attended Zhi Wei’s birthday gathering overnight after booking out from camp after the field camp
(4) During the gathering, we were playing a drinking game and I downed many shots (I hadn’t touched alcohol for some time).
(5) I took a 3 hour nap and woke up with a splitting headache.
I want to sleep. I need to buy clothes for the Lunar New Year. I feel like clubbing. I want a holiday. And I need to pay my library fines.
And I’m just rambling on and on… Stop reading.