Melancholic. I’ve used this word so much that it means little. Should I say I feel bleak, hopeless, gloomy and dreary instead?
The new year has prodded me into thinking about life and what will happen after my stint at the army. It has reminded me about why my desire to be happy is just a pipe dream; and I’ve been sucessful at forgeting this dreadful reason for months, until now. Like I said in my prior post, don’t judge me or presume you know me. Don’t ask me the wherefores of my sadness out of curiosity. Don’t talk down at me. At the same time, shut the fuck up about god.
I feel as if I’m stuck in another dimension, while everyone else is moving on with life, settling down in normalcy and conventionalism. I guess, this is the point where I stop and doubt myself and my existence. No longer can I cry. The closest I’ve gotten to crying is when I drink. And that’s also the time I feel most human.
You know what… I’m supposed to be writing my resolutions for 2012. Here they are…
1. Resume Aikido training (or switch to Yoshinkan Aikido)
2. Regularly produce content for my 2 other websites (at least once a month)
3. Learn conversational Thai
4. Earn US$300 from direct advertising (by June)
5. Make US$150 in domain sales (by June)
6. Become slimmer and tone my body
7. Take up a sport (other than martial arts)
8. Do a cover of Zombie accompanied by guitar music for Youtube
9. Complete a marathon
Happy new year people…