Three years ago, I made a business deal with my uncle to design his company’s website. My uncle runs a property management company. During these years, I’ve been pestering him for pictures to include in the portfolio and design, but to no avail. Clearly, due mainly to this, the website is yet to be completed.
Nevertheless, I’m determined to finish it within the week.
Having started yesterday, I was extremely irritated when working with CSS. I had finished part of the layout when I decided to test the page on three different browsers for compliance; Internet Explorer worked fine, Firefox and Opera were having problems. Everytime I corrected issues on one side, another browser would have a problem.
I shall do some experimentation today, to identify the dumbass feature that is causing this.