I was alone at Swensen’s just now, celebrating the end of the exams. I go there always to savour my favourite desert: a scoop of Peanut Buttercup ice cream placed atop a slab of crispy walnut brownie.
While waiting for it, I briefly listed my holiday plans, some of which are in line with m life list. I truly need to utilise this break to feel a sense of achievement and relaxation.
This was what I wrote:
- Declutter room by the end of Saturday
- Portrait drawing
- Improve my working memory
- Meditate once a day
- Read “Memoirs of A Geisha” (it has been sitting on my shelf for 2 years)
- Pen a short story
- Prepare my community that stands against discrimination (Justice Tribunal)
- Design a new theme for this blog
That’s it. The key is to prevent myself from being overwhelmed.
Anyway, I’m determined to give you worthy updates on Logish Paradox. I shall plan and research for my entries on discrimination.